ONE System to Increase Profits
Do you find yourself juggling so many tasks that you drop the ball? Are you so busy that your work often requires 'do-overs'?
Do you, like most business owners and solo/entrepreneurs, wear multiple hats? Is it a struggle to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently while completing client work that keeps them coming back for more?
When you juggle several projects or clients, it’s easy to let tasks fall between the cracks and to miss deadlines. Plus all the "busy-ness" has probably kept you from completing projects that would improve your business.
It’s time to employ
processes in your business.
To efficiently manage costs and resources, and to more effectively meet client expectations is as simple as following customary project management principles. The result is a business that is more manageable and profitable. Project planning keeps your business, and your clients, healthy and happy
Imagine a day when your business objectives are routinely accomplished and your client work completed with glowing reviews. Imagine a day when a decision to implement changes energizes you instead of filling you with dread.
You can realize the dream by using project management processes.
Businesses that use proven project management processes for even the smallest projects are able to achieve their goals faster, more profitably, and more efficiently.
The challenge small business owners and entrepreneurs encounter with project management is learning how to apply a strict process to any size project.
Project Management for Entrepreneurs is the solution.
Project Management for Entrepreneurs will teach you project management principles and guide you through the process. The course book includes 4 modules plus an introduction and wrap-up/next steps.
- Introduction To Project Management: Project Management principles and benefits. How PM will keep your businesses running smoothly and efficiently plus keep your clients happy
- Project Stages for Small and Medium Projects: (Module 1) The three key stages of all projects are defined. During this phase you will choose a project you can apply what you've learned. Real world experience with your new project management skills.
- Develop a Project Plan: (Module 2) Learn the four components of creating a project plan. Create a repeatable process you can use for all projects in the future
- Develop an Implementation Plan to Monitor Your Progress: (Module 3) How to create a detailed implementation plan, focusing on communication. You will develop an implementation plan and communication schedule to ensure your project is completed. Project success depends on a well-developed implementation plan. Plan to exceed expectations and meet your deadlines.
- Project Review and Closure Activities: (Module 4) Key project review and closure activities are discussed. You will learn how to demonstrate results to your clients and stakeholders plus how to improve on future projects.
- Conclusion (Wrap-Up/Next Steps): Review what you learned. Plus a guide for final action planning. You will be ready to dive straight into completing a project when you complete this course.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 42 Page Course E-book
- 12 Page Corresponding Workbook
- Summary Checklist
- Project Plan and Charter Template
- Index: Project Management Tools
Develop the skills to turn your business into a well-oiled machine.
Hire freelance contractors with confidence with powerful systems and communications strategies in place.
Convert your business development ideas into management projects. Watch your profits soar.
Lose the stress of missed deadlines, poor client work and poor communications.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Online business owners struggling to manage business AND client work
- Entrepreneurs who have more ideas than time
- Small businesses growing so fast they don't have time or energy to develop new products
- Coaches who want to create products and develop passive income
- Anyone who is overwhelmed in their business
Pick up your copy today! You will gain instant access with completed purchase.
This is a digital product. When purchase is complete, you will have immediate access to your book and worksheets.
[ Because of the digital nature of this product no refunds will be given.]
Learn more about Cynsational Resources here.