Mission Control Virtual Services Package
ONE Simple Step to Grow Your Business
Your business is buzzing along. You have clients lined up, your are making enough money to pay the bills AND yourself. You are busy. You are living your dream, right?
You and your laptop are sitting on an exotic beach, working to the sound of the ocean. Your clients are happy. You reach the end of your to-do list everyday, with time to spare. You implement your new ideas seamlessly.
Does this describe your reality?
- Do you start early in the morning and stop working well past midnight, after you've squeezed in a quick dinner with the family?
- Does working ON your business bleed into the weekend?
- Are you working at the whim on your clients?
- Do you have a notebook full of ideas you want to implement in your business "someday" when you have time?
- Do you regularly cancel social engagements or miss family events?
- Does the thought of a vacation make you panic because no one would take care of your business?
You need a committed, strategic partner to
- routinely monitor systems
- implement solutions
- manage projects
- manage team members
- track your business progress
You need MISSION CONTROL Virtual Services Package.
The MISSION CONTROL Virtual Services Package is designed to provide a central control center for your business. YOU are the creative genius behind your success. You need to be spending your time working ON your business, creating new products and working with clients.
The MISSION CONTROL Virtual Services Package works behind the scenes keeping your systems running smoothly, guiding projects to completion, and supporting your marketing strategies. .
Imagine the peace of mind you could have when you are confident your business is operating efficiently. With Cynsational Services as your strategic partner, you will have freedom to work on revenue increasing projects while your business runs smoothly.
MISSION CONTROL Virtual Services Package may include, but is not limited to:
- One Hour Monthly Strategic phone conference to determine where you need the most assistance and to outline the next steps to realizing your goals
- Website | WordPress | Blog: customization, updates & maintenance
- schedule blog posts,
- schedule back-ups,
- sales page updates,
- Manage Email Campaigns ( GetResponse, MailChimp, Aweber etc)
- opt-in forms,
- Shopify | 1ShoppingCart Management
- add new products
- update existing products
- Product Launches
- product package design
- product manuals
- team management
- webinar slides
- Social Media Management
- keep profiles up to date
- schedule posts
- Branding | Logo Design
- Optimized Monthly | Weekly | Daily Procedures
MISSION CONTROL Virtual Services Package benefits include:
- Strategic Partnership with experienced and insightful assistant to keep your business on track to meet your goals
- Up to date Website with monthly updates and tweaks
- Continuous contact with current clients via newsletters and Auto-responders
- Email list growth with opt-in forms
- Up to date ecommerce with current products, promotions and new offerings
- Smooth product launches
- Consistent contact and product promotions with clients and potential clients via social media accounts
- Free time for you to create new products
- Smooth operations daily, weekly and monthly = less stress, more productivity
Monthly Package starts at $1750
Ready to get started? Purchase this package (don't worry, purchase amount is $0). The purchase process allows me to send you a digital file that includes a brief – 7 questions- survey.
Please complete the survey and return it via email to me. I will contact you to set up a phone consultation. During the consultation, we will review your needs and how I can assist you.
Once we have concluded that we are a good match, I will send you a Scope of Work & Retainer/Payment agreement. When both are signed, I'll get to work.
I have over 25 years’ experience creating businesses and assisting entrepreneurs succeed in reaching their goals. My success comes from YOUR success.
What others have said:
“.. very effective at defining the role and setting up processes that made it succeed.” --- Chris H.
“.. was very sensitive to our clients’ needs. She always took the time to find out what they needed and then was instrumental in ensuring delivery to support that need.” --- Patricia F.
You can read more about me here.
Want to learn more about OUTSOURCING? Pick up the OUTSOURCE GUIDE. the ultimate resource to utilize virtual assistance to grow your business.